When people ask you what you want for Christmas how do you reply to that? From children you can bet it will be some popular toy or if an older child some form of electronics. Men will generally ask for electronics, something to do with sports, there are a few who will ask for a new vehicle, and some of course will request something on a more personal note, yes I mean something to do with sex. Women will general ask for jewelry, different articles of clothing, or shoes. Here too you will find request for sports gear, new vehicles, and on an even rarer occasion something of a more personal nature, yes I mean sex again.
All this got me to thinking about what I really wanted for Christmas. I thought long and hard about this and I came up with a fairly long list of things. I mean if I could really have everything I wanted for Christmas the list was long, complicated, and very very simple. So here are the things I want for Christmas.
1. That no service, fire, or police personnel ever be harmed in the line of duty again.
2. That no child wake up Christmas morning and know hunger.
3. That elderly people could put to rest the worry of medical bills and the cost of prescriptions.
4. That people could again travel freely without security checks and know they were safe and secure from someone trying to bring them harm.
5. I wish for things like 9/11, San Bernardino, London, and Paris never happened again.
Does these simple yet complicated list of things make me a dreamer? Probably but anything good in this world usually starts with someones dreams. So think about this, if everyone in the world wanted the same things then my wishes would come true.
Merry Christmas to each and everyone one of you and if you don't believe the same way as I do then in whatever way that you would wish someone a wonderful and happy holiday I hope you will take my greeting and translate it into your own beliefs and ideas and wish me the same in whatever way you are happy and comfortable with.